Finally our elusive prey.. can you see them??? the girls could, they did get a lot closer but never when the camera was ready.. of course! LOL
So as you can see I got a memory card. Thing is, it's for the old camera as I discovered that I now have no clue as to where my battery charger is for my camera. Seriously...no clue..yes it has just been that kind of a month here. I feel like I have spent a good part of this month just in a fog, I can't seem to keep track of anything, and I have had a hard time focusing on everything. It's amazing that I managed to pull things together enough today to call and reserve us some seats on this Dolphin Cruise but I am so glad I did. It was a bit cool, but it was so nice to get out on the water! And when we did finally find dolphins they were spectacular! Totally teasing us, our driver would pull up and wait for them, the dolphins seemed content to play on the other side of the bridge so he would finally give in and go to the other side and of course the dolphins would go back to the side we had just left....they did this at least 3 times!! So funny!


1 comment:
Great pics and I do see them in the pic. I just had to click on it to enlarge it. It looks like the girls had lots of fun. Now I wish we were there to go with you. lol
Diane
Post a Comment