Devyn had her first official Hip Hop dance class today. I have to admit it was really CUTE! She has been so excited to go to dance class just like Sissy. So it was a big deal. She even listened better to her teachers than I expected. Hopefully that is a good sign and it will help her with her listening skills. :)
Julia, my big girl, met her Kindergarten teacher this morning. She is excited to be starting school next week, but I think she is more excited about riding the bus?? Thing is our bus comes super early in the morning, so the plan is for me to actually take her to school but she gets to ride the bus home. We were talking about this yesterday and she came back with, "But Mama, what about your back?" Like shouldn't she take the bus in the morning too. I reassured her that I would get her to school on time. Only she would be concerned more about me than about being nervous getting on a new bus, totally new situation. I love this kid.
We are in for a few busy weeks as we all adjust to our new schedule. Bear with me as I look for time and inspiration to blog again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment