Monday, November 1, 2010


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Check it out Aunt Tiny I managed to get "SOMETHING" (at this point I am happy with ANYTHING!) loaded!!:) Actually if you go to Dropshots then you can catch up on all the Fall pics and videos that Blogger has been giving me a hard time about loading. ;)
I would say more but it still took a long time to get those loaded and I need a shower to make the morning go easier. Julia is over her bizarre fever illness and back in school this week, Praise God! but that means back to getting up at o'dark early to get ready for school. I did get to meet her lil best friend from her class today, they live right around the corner!! The girls were so excited that their mom's got to meet so that they can have play dates now. LOL
Devyn is doing well and as you can see in the video, just NON STOP MOTION. This is just a little taste of what our house is like now. I love this video for it demonstrates how polar opposite they are. One chilling on the couch (though still managing to boss her lil sis a bit) and the other going full bore around the room at the top of her lungs. Yes, this is our house now, and while a break once in a while is nice, over all, she cracks us up.

No comments: