getting started
some local scenery
while listening to some street music
Always fascinated by the water
Love this picture!!
We checked out the start of a local pirate festival tonight. If you know anything at all about the princess then you probably know her favorite thing next to Princesses is Pirates. So she was having fun tonight. The local merchants support pirate style trick or treating, so we loaded them up and off we went. Then we spent some time enjoying the evening and walking around scouting out the area so we'll have a better idea of where we are going later this weekend when more events are planned. The princess while loving pirates in the abstract, wasn't so sure about some of them talking to her but she did accept the treats and the beads..she wasn't so shy as to pass up goodies like that. The girl pirates though she was waving them down like she was one of them and loving it. LOL The pixie went around saying "AAARGH" all evening.. I will have to do better about getting that on video because it is quite funny.
We actually have a couple of different festivals to choose from this weekend so we are hoping to split our time up a bit and check the other one out as well. I personally am looking forward to seeing Cowboy Troy Saturday night and I bet the pixie (well actually I know because I've played his CD for the girls before) will like that part too. So check back in through the weekend for more pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment