Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crushes, already????

Okay so I know the Princess has had her buddy B for some time now, like since we got home from China and they set eyes on each other. But last night we were watching Narnia Prince Caspian and she says "Mama who is THAT?" so I answered her and said "Prince Caspian" she paused thoughtfully and says "hmmmm I LIKE him" WHAT?!?! Of course she also liked Susan and Lucy and wants her and the pixie to dress like them too. We were also flipping channels to the George Strait special that was on. She got to see Taylor Swift. She remembered watching her with Nai-Nai back in April and told me that she (Taylor) is so beautiful and sings so nice she wants to be like her and do that when she grows up. You go baby there are worse things to dream about.

I also had a friend comment on the most recent pictures of the princess. She said she didn't know if it was the whole nature vs nurture thing or what but that she felt like the princess was looking more like me all the time and she wanted to know if anyone had told me that. I told her not since China. I remember the nannies when I carried the princess back into visit them exclaiming excitedly "CHEEKS! so funny!" they thought that her cheeks looked like mine. I don't know about looks, but I know she has a lot of behaviors that remind me of myself as a child. A bit spooky really but in a good way. :)

No comments: