

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween! As you can see we went Trick or Treating with some friends. We had so much fun we didn't get home til after 10 pm!!! YIKES! But the girls had a blast and I had a great time visiting too. The Princess was Giselle (from Enchanted ) in case you were wondering and of the Pixie went as Snow White. The Princess was adorable running from house to house and the Pixie was a complete slow poke that we had to keep putting in the stroller just so she could keep up! We only went around one block, the Pixie only did 1/2 of it before we decided the little ones had gotten enough of the experience (and enough candy!) and they just rode the rest of the way quite happy to be taking it all in. The older girls ran almost the whole way and had so much fun together. It was adorable!Today is back to reality, we slept late and are now in the process of putting the house back together, I have some toys to sort through and some serious house work to catch up on... I don't think I like reality...


No comments:
Post a Comment