g
The Princess got to dress up for school today, such a simple thing turned into a totally stressful morning. She has been planning on wearing her Belle costume all week, then last night tells me she wants to wear her Silvermist costume.. okay except the wings won't stay up straight and I was going to have to stop at the store and hope I could find some velcro to attach them better. Well morning comes and she is back to Belle, great, we don't have to leave early.... except somehow between last night when she tried the shoes on to make sure they still fit and this morning one has gone missing.. so we usually leave the house at 11, it's 11:10 still no shoe so it was a last minute quick change to Ariel, as the Aurora and Cinderella costumes were itchy, I think she was stalling hoping I would change my mind and say "fine just be Giselle" but I am sorry I didn't want her wearing that particular costume to school and she will get to wear it tomorrow for Trick or Treating. Ugh.. what a morning!! But doesn't she make a cute little mermaid despite all that. And of course the Pixie had to dress up too, only fair, so here is a sneak peek of her Halloween! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment