Sunday, October 23, 2011

Terrific Kids
















Yep, that's a lot of Terrific Kids! Our school has a program that recognizes Terrific Kids every quarter. Each teacher gets to put up 3 kids for the award each quarter. So these are 3 kids from each of our 1st and 2nd grade classes. We are up to 17 1st grade classes, and I forget how many 2nd grade classes. So yeah, A LOT of Terrific Kids. Julia and her BFF (in another class) were both chosen the first quarter this year:) Have I mentioned her teacher is a really good fit this year??? I feel really blessed in so many ways to have her in Julia's life, and she is doing wonders building this kid confidence, maybe a bit too much even. Haha. Anyway, of course we were very proud of our Terrific Kid and she can't wait to use all of her coupons for free kids meals! LOL.

No comments: