Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch










Okay, that last post took more time than I intended, but it was such a full weekend and so much happened, I thought you deserved to hear about it. We took a quick trip this afternoon to our favorite area Pumpkin Patch. The girls love going here each year and picking out the perfect pumpkins for both carving and their favorite part, the little pumpkins they get to keep. It was a beautiful day for pumpkins:)

And now you are at least somewhat caught up. Can you see why I never get time to blog anymore?? Next week, Halloween party, my friend and I are putting one on together for the Scouts and a few friends. We went from 12 confirmed kids to nearly 25 in the space of an hour. YIKES!! Wish us luck!! Fortunately we rented a place to hold it. So until next week.... Happy Fall Y'all!!


No comments: