The week before school break was in a word....HECTIC. So much going on in J's class, prep for the party, helping her teacher with hats, costumes, and then the actual party. Some of that is stuff that honestly, I never thought I would be the mom doing. But it's all good. We had a blast. She is fortunate to have an awesome teacher and class this year.
And then my folks got here on Monday so it's been busy here too. Finishing shopping with them, Zoo lights one evening (sorry, forgot my camera that night, but Ray had his so I'll get those pics up soon too). Today was a gingerbread kind of day. We had the pre-made houses to decorate, a tree kit (some really fat trees if you ask me! LOL) and my mom made a gingerbread man for us to decorate. Full day.
So here are some random pics from the last two weeks. Hope you enjoy. Oh and the outfits, are from Aunt Tiny who must really know these girls better than she thinks she does. They fit and the girls LOVE them. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment