



Sorry the pictures aren't clearer, all I had for a camera was my phone. But I just had to snap a few of our group of beautiful children from China. Aren't they are a great looking bunch? So diverse and yet all having the same bond to one another and their birth country. And as young as some of them are they all seem to understand that and seem so quick to make friends with each other. Julia and I had a fabulous time. It was held at a Hibachi grill (I know that's Japanese food right? LOL the owner is actually Chinese and this is the second year in a row she has hosted our group for this event. This year she actually closed to everyone but us, it was wonderful!) but because of the Hibachi and the time in the evening that it was held, I opted to have our sitter come stay with Devyn so that I could have some one on one time with Julia. Definitely the right choice and Dev loves our sitter so I know she had a great night too. ;)
There is a lot of interest this year for trying to get together more often so we are hoping that something can get organized and we'll jump right in. For now we are grateful for new friends and a wonderful evening spent together celebrating the New Year.
1 comment:
looks like a great time. And yes they are all beautiful children.
Post a Comment