I have the best In-laws ever! They have been so sweet sending little things to the girls and I to brighten our days and checking in on us, with Daddy deployed. We love them so much and look forward to a visit from them soon, provided this weather ever warms up!! LOL. Today we were doubly blessed. Flowers from the hubby and flowers from his parents, yeah they raised him right. Truly they did, I couldn't possibly be any more blessed with the man in my life, even if he isn't here in body at the moment, he is always in our hearts because we know we are in his. And the other day a card from Aunt Donna with chocolates and Valentine tattoos, I had some happy girls here! :)
Thank you all so much, you definitely made a dreary day brighter. We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment