Okay I usually don't post things quite this personal, but this was too cute not to share and as I know exactly who is reading the blog these days, I feel okay about posting it. As you know a certain little girl is potty training.. well she was taking her time the other day and big sister took pity on her, grabbed her iPod and went to "share" her music with her! Truly she has some great big sister moments. Others not so much, but these ones are great. LOL.
Oh and another little note about Devyn and soccer practice tonight. She was not happy at all about sitting on the sidelines.. she wants to PLAY. There were some other siblings off to the side as well and Dev made a new friend. Said friend is about 13 months old and was following Devyn around by the end of practice. She went up to Devyn for a hug and my sweet girl gave her a couple and was so gentle with the little one! AMAZING! And it was oh so adorable. Little one went up to one of the older kids and his mom told him she probably wanted a hug from him to, he just stood there for a moment like he was considering how this could affect his "cool" factor, in the mean time little one stepped back and gave him a look that like "hmmm I'm not sure about that after all" it was hilarious! I love watching kids interact with each other.


2 comments:
Too cute. Big sisters are the best. :-)
To dang cute and funny. Thanks for the pics I LOVE YA
Post a Comment