Once the girls got over being sick we were able to get out and enjoy some of the fabulous spring break weather we were blessed with this past week! We met up with our good friends and checked out the Gulfarium. Now, I'm not going to say that the trainers aren't doing a great job with the sea life they work with, they totally are. But I do have to say that it was a little pricey for the couple of hours we spent there. Still.. worth going once and the kids thought the dolphins swimming up to the windows to check them out was very cool. ;)
And we did find a great place next door for lunch at Angler's grill. Kids eat for $1.99... not too shabby. And their fish sticks looked good!! LOL.
From there we headed home so that I could drop the kiddos off with the sitter and I headed out for some ME time. Went to see Remember Me and while I fully intended to go to the movie by myself, I have to admit being a bit surprised that I had the entire theater to myself! I have to admit it was kinda nice;) The movie was great, I suppose I should admit here to being a total Twilight fan, that being said, watching Rob Pattinson in this movie, I never once saw Edward Cullen, it was only Tyler and I loved the movie. Being as into it as I was, I have to also admit to not paying enough attention to see where it was going so the ending caught me completely off guard. I sat stunned as I realized what was happening. Anyway, for a little while I was in my own little world and after the week I had been having I really needed that. After the movie I went out and got the rest of the Easter shopping done to help that bunny out, it ended up being a late night after a very full day, but still a good day.


No comments:
Post a Comment