Friday, April 9, 2010

Recital costume

We picked up Julia's dance costume tonight so that we can be ready in the morning to meet her dance class for pictures. Think she's excited??? She couldn't wait to try it on I am going to have a hard time keeping it out of reach until the end of May! Her class is working on a dance to "True Colors" It is so cute! I'm almost as excited as she is. LOL

2 comments:

M and M Girls said...

Oh how pretty. Molly should be getting hers this week too. And YES I know exactly what you mean...I will be having a hard time keeping her out of it. LOL Hers is red- her favorite color. I can't wait to see her dance as I know she will be a big ham.

rgshrs said...

Can't wait to see Molly in hers too. I just bet she will be hamming it up!! LOL
Turns out it shouldn't be TOO hard to keep J out of it, she realized it's itchy, worse than that, many of us moms were not happy with the cut, it is very low and tends to slip lower constantly, we were all trading tips and ideas to try to get it to stay up. but when it is right, she is pretty darn adorable. they all have different colors (the only class that has that going on) and I am so glad Julia drew purple as I think it is one of her best colors. :)