




Whew, the big recital is over. We made it. It was a hectic crazy week leading up to it and Papa and Nainai got to witness it all and thankfully were here to help out. I can not even begin to tell you how tired I am today. She had a lot of fun but has expressed a wish not to dance again next year. As much as I love to see her try I can't say that I am ready to push her on that point if that's what she wants. We have had an incredibly busy year and I think we are both just ready for a break as we face the First grade. She also wants to give up gymnastics but I do think I am going to push her there just a bit, she is really building strength and I hate for her to lose that momentum and flexibility. Her coach was telling me that she really has drive and always strives to do better. Really nice words for a mom to hear. :) I will have to record her doing some bridge walks this summer, she amazes me. :)The studio pictures are actually pictures of the pictures that I took with my phone. Please don't expect to get one in the mail as they were more expensive this year but I just had to share with you how they came out. They took my breath away.
I have so much more to catch up on here. I hooked my phone up and realized just how much I have been sharing on Facebook that really hasn't made it here. Hang in there while I try to play catch up.


No comments:
Post a Comment