



Yep, I went and temporarily lost my mind and went to the shelter. (What was I thinking?!) and I couldn't resist this sad little thing, that just went crazy when they brought her in the room to visit. She started out being the best dog, by the time Ray got home, she was ramping up to turn into a collossal pain in the butt! I originally got her with J in mind, since she had been begging for a pet literally every night. The longer we have her, the more I realize she is going to end up being D's dog. She is stubborn and crazy just like our Diva D. LOL But like our Diva we love her anyway. She is about a year old, so I am hoping that it will only be for the next 6 months to a year that I will be kicking myself for this one. Ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment