Monday, May 23, 2011

Quality time with Papa and Nainai










Papa and Nainai arrived this past weekend. The girls are loving having them around. They have even spent the night with them out at the condo already. LOL. Unfortunately, Mom and Dad were way too tired to take much advantage of the free night to do more than spend a quiet evening at home. Classic right???

Anyway, here are some random pics from yesterday. The water is still a little cool so we mostly stuck with the heated pool, but of course had to go watch the water and look for some seashells. Such a good Papa, he was already taking them swimming before we got there yesterday. Brave man. LOL At that point it may have been anything to get them out of the condo. I'm sure they kept them busy!

Dance recital this weekend. Lots to do. I think this may be the last one. J has decided to take a break from dance next year. I'm a bit conflicted on that but I believe she is making the right choice.

Papa and Nainai will be around all week so I'm sure there will be more pics up over the next couple of weeks.

No comments: