Tuesday, August 23, 2011

An added note

Just had to add that both girls had a fabulous first day of school and a great second day as well! Though D did tell me that her teacher made her cry, I asked "why?" she said "she made me go back and clean up the kitchen" "Did you make the mess?" I had to ask this 4 times before I got an honest answer, "yes" oh so glumly. So I told her that her teacher was right in making her go back and clean up and that if she had listened the first time she wouldn't have missed the next activity. Somehow I think she tuned that part out. Apart from that though (and that was D telling me not her teacher) she had a great first couple of days.

J is doing wonderfully. Making new friends already and taking every opportunity she has to see the old ones. She told me they did a practice test of spelling words today and she got them all right. Not worried about her at all in that regard. Now as long as she doesn't get distracted, it'll be good:)


No comments: