Monday, August 15, 2011

Music

It got a little crazy here last night watching the CMA Music Festival. As evidenced by the videos below. Yep, two music lovers here. Julia heard the Band Perry come on, I was watching in my room, and came running. So then Dad put it on in the living room and they went from there. We are winding down our summer here. Kind of hard to believe school goes back in next Monday. Oh that is going to be a rude awakening for all of us. We have dentist appointments, orientations and our first soccer practice all this week. Daddy is going to coach both girls soccer teams. Should prove interesting. I promise to remember the camera at least a few times. We also have a Girl Scout bash on Saturday. I am taking over the Brownie side of J's troop. J and D will both still be Daisies this year. I need to really take some time in the next couple of weeks wrapping my mind around some lesson plans. Really we are going to have a lot of fun. I am looking forward to it. Now if we can just make it happen. We are trying to plan day trips and activities as much as we can along with our meetings, to try to get the girls more involved and having as much fun as school and other activities allow. Yes, it is already shaping up to be a busy year and I still have to talk to J's gymnastics coach and see about starting there too. Once we get into our rhythm I'm sure things will slip along. For right now, a very busy couple of weeks. Is it any wonder I am laying in bed blogging this morning while the girls play? I think we will head to the pool and try to forget everything that is coming up so quickly. ;)


No comments: