

The Princess starts dance class tomorrow. Think she's a bit excited?? That may just the understatement of the month! She keeps asking if it is Tuesday yet. We went last week and checked it out, she insisted she wanted to do what the other girls were doing so we signed up and went to buy shoes the next day. Of course they didn't have her tap shoe size in stock so we have to go back tomorrow to pick those up, I'll do that while she is at school and after school we'll have a snack and then head to dance. Sure hope it goes as well as she thinks it will!These are some quick photos I snapped with my cell phone so we could text them to Daddy. I'll try to get some better ones tomorrow when it's the real deal;) Of course the Pixie couldn't be left out of looking so cute, so since the Princess requested we got her a little leotard as well. She proudly points to her chest and says "Cinnnerella!" LOL I may be able to work it out soon so that she'll get her own dance class and get to use her little outfit, but if not, she'll start next year as well. Believe it or not when it comes to the leotards they are in the same size. Too funny.
We had quite the morning here today. Went to take the Princess to school and the van was dead, and parked in the garage. I called her school to let them know we wouldn't make it, or at the least would be late, then thought of one of the other parents and called right back to talk to her. Got her hubby instead (the person I really needed let's face it) and they promised to come right over. Fortunately he wasn't long in figuring out how to get the van in gear (note it has a little trick to it that I didn't know yet) and we backed it into the driveway. I did some climbing in the garage to reach the jumper cables, silly hubby putting them on the TOP shelf! My friends finally found the battery in their car (it's a new car and trust me it was NOT obvious at all where it was!) and we got it going, only to have the Anti-theft kick off and couldn't figure out how to get it to stop! Quick call to the hubby got us out of that one and it has been fine ever since (knock on wood!) We think a light must have gotten left on and as we didn't go anywhere all weekend.....well you know. I hope that was all it was anyway. We have a road trip this weekend and don't want to miss it! Please don't try to call on our travel days, I will not be answering the phone while driving as it is quite the pain and too distracting. Wish us luck! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment