I just want to get this down before I forget it. The Princess finally had her 4 year old appointment the other day. She weighed in at 32 lbs, such a light weight, and was 40 and 1/4" tall. She did super for the Dr's silly little exam of colors and shapes, all of which was the same as last year so seemed extra silly to me, I should have had her write her name and Ohio State for the Dr. LOL
We are doing okay. Settling into our daily routines and she is loving school! She will still ask "why" she has to go and say she would rather stay at home, but I had to pick her up early today because I had an appointment and wouldn't have gotten home in time to get her and she did NOT want to come with me. Of course they were doing one of her favorite activities, PUZZLES (yes Grammie Hall she is totally Grammie's girl in this regard, it's sure not something she gets from being around me!) Her teacher was very impressed with how well she was doing, astonished really, and remarked on her hand-eye coordination. Her puzzle was almost complete and it was a good size puzzle. But she has always loved taking them apart and figuring out how they piece back together, that and blocks. Actually I'm not sure there is anything she doesn't love to try except getting messy and even that she will do as long as she knows she can clean right up after. You would think that being that fastidious she would keep her toys picked up better but you know what she told me the other night?? It's okay mom, I can still walk through here. Ummmm, NO it's not okay and we cleaned up. Though you would never know it right now, and for tonight I'm totally going to take her philosophy on it because I am just way too tired to care.
We have had a very busy couple of days with lots of running around and it's not looking to slow down anytime soon. But being busy supposedly helps the time go faster. Personally I think it just wears a person out, but we'll give it a shot.
Anyway, that's a quick update on us. Sorry no pictures, there just hasn't been time. I think we are going to go back to one of the splash parks this weekend if weather permits with some new friends, so maybe then I can get some. No promises.
Well Hello There!
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment