Monday, February 22, 2010

new bookcase

Well I should have one surprised little Princess in the morning. She knew in an abstract way that there was a bookcase in the narrow box that showed up today, but she had no idea what it looked like and really that it was for her room. I have a feeling she'll like it. Fortunately it was fairly easy to assemble. I have little doubt that it won't take long to fill it up tomorrow. She is in desperate need of a place for her books. Sadly I don't think it's going to hold nearly enough. Well not sadly we are big on books in this house, just sadly in that we don't have enough room for all the books we love. One step at a time. I'll take more pics tomorrow of the finished project and the smiles that I'm sure will go with it. :)


1 comment:

M and M Girls said...

beautiful. she will love it.