
Always on the move.

Rhea

Trouble times 2!

Right after this pic, he covered her in blue chalk!

Checking out everyone's work.

this is where she went after C colored her. think she thought was safer here. LOL

Feeling a little left out :(

Felt bad for her but isn't she beautiful?

Watching the Princess and the Frog... again..

Mama's surprise the other day :)

Total impulse buy, but so glad I did.


And of course Sissy's room too. :)

As you can imagine we have been busy. Good, oh so good, but busy! As you may have noticed this family figures prominently in our pics these last few months. I don't know that I would have gotten through the deployment without them. Rhea is J's best friend from school and her mom has most definitely become one of mine! We were both saying on Sunday that it felt very weird not talking to each other for 3 or 4 days. We felt like we were going through withdrawal! LOL So of course we invited them over for a cookout on Sunday. Nothing fancy but we just got to visit and the kids got to play. It was so nice. C and Dev will be going to school together next year, heaven help their teacher, I hope she forgives us! I expect we'll be doing lots with them this summer as well. We are a little worried that this next couple of months with tee ball that the kids will be missing each other since they are on opposite teams and the one day of the week they don't have to run for something, is the one day we do. Of course! LOL But I am sure they will still see quite enough of each other. ;)
She kept the girls Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours and Daddy and I snuck off to (are you ready?) Toys' r' us (yep you read that right, first few hours to ourselves and we went to do something for the kiddos.. so US isn't it??) We did have a purpose. We wanted to try to get some things for Miss D's birthday that is coming up fast, and it took longer than we thought because quite honestly I had NO CLUE what to get the child! But we did find a few things, and we figured that her big gift is really Disney on Ice next weekend, and going to Disney World the week after her B-day. Really I think she's covered. Plus I think I am going to order her a Princess and the Frog costume for her bday and for her Princess Lunch. We'll see. I think I have Julia convinced to wear her Belle costume, but she really would rather be Ariel. I think that is only because Dev likes Ariel and there is a bit of a competition going on here lately over Ariel.. ugh. I have actually had to resort to hiding the softer Ariel doll we have. I just don't think her Ariel costume would be comfortable for her to actually wear in the park at all. sigh... Seems like they always have to complicate something. LOL
1 comment:
Love the photos and the rooms pictures. :-) I know you are enjoying the time shopping and just being with daddy out and about-- so nice to have someone to pick out the birthday surprises with. :-)
Post a Comment