She had an awesome day. Conner's mom and I stayed all day to help set up and take down the water slide, the picnic area, corral kids and basically anything else her teachers needed. Whew it was a long morning but the kids all were really good and had so much fun. It was a good day. Tomorrow will be her last day as a Busy Bee. It's been a long year. But she's grown a lot, had some great teachers and learned so much. She is my more frustrating child, but at least she is over things fairly quickly. It's just that extreme reaction we still need to work on. She really is funny and I adore her, frustrations and all. Just don't tell HER she is funny, trust me, she is already sure that she is. This morning loading up for school she says "I think I'm goin' crazy" My reply? "Oh honey you are already there" . Yep that is just how we are.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Busy Bees water Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment