Monday, June 6, 2011

Wow..










That is pretty much all I can say. Wow. Taylor Swift most definitely knows how to put on a show! The girls, especially Julia, are HUGE fans so it was great to be able to do this for them. Originally it was supposed to be just her and I, but then Dev started singing along so much that we felt she should go too. So her and Daddy got some seats in the nose bleeds (though their position was actually better than ours) and we all went. So glad we did. What an awesome first concert experience for the girls! After they got over the initial shock over how loud it was they both had a blast. I believe they both sang their little hearts out a long with her and even I left with a sore throat. Haha. This won't be happening often but it was nice to know they could both handle the late night out! Though we did have two very tired little girls when we got back to our hotel which was only 10 minutes away from the venue. I think we actually had to wake them both up just to get them into the room. But hey at least they slept til 9 AM the next morning, maybe I'll rethink our summer schedule a little bit! LOL

I didn't take my "good" camera, I was thinking space and weight but oh how I wished I had it after all. I was not happy with this one at all and haven't been for awhile. It made for a frustrating evening attempting to get any good shots. But at least I was able to give you a sampling of what it was like. We love Taylor so this was the ONE concert that was worth it for all of us! :)

No comments: