Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's getting HOT in here

Well that would be because our compressor went caput on our Central A/C, they'll be out Monday to fix it. In the mean time we'll be spending as much time out and about looking for cooler places tomorrow. Today we hit the mall and I found dresses on sale, I swore I wasn't going to go that part of the store, but they had all the fancy Easter Dresses marked down to 10 and 12 dollars...too good to pass up so I got dresses and put them away for next year, and a couple more summer ones for now, of course!

I'm not sure if tomorrow will find us at the beach or maybe the Aquarium and then the beach, or possibly a boat ride. Have to see how it goes, but we will figure something out. Fortunately we had just picked up a window unit for our room last week, since it just never seems to cool off enough in our room. And it is actually cooling down nicely this evening so with the fans going the girls should be comfortable for the night.

I'm going to charge the camera battery and get it ready for whatever we end up doing tomorrow! ;)

No comments: