I can't even tell you how thankful we are that we have had cooler temps this week! Still no A/C we are waiting on a compressor and haven't heard yet when that will be in, we are hoping for this week and not next. I seriously doubt our cooler temps will hold out much longer. But right now there is a good breeze and the windows are open and we are all comfortable in here. So nice. We even managed to have our neighbor over for dinner last night:)
I do have a couple of pictures of the pixie opening a present from Aunt Tiny to put on here but I am afraid to wake the princess right now so I will have to add those later. Because the weather did turn on us, we didn't get out for the fun stuff on Sunday after all. We had showers all around us that day, so all of our outdoor plans went right out the window. Hopefully this weekend we will get a better chance.
The girls seem to be giving me a bit of break this week. If you can call it that. Last week I swear they took turns each day trying to drive me crazy and were into things every single day. This week it seems to be every other day. LOL. The princess had a rough day yesterday up until Daddy got home anyway, but after that it got better and having the neighbors over seemed to be a good thing for her. She is having lots of mood swings, mostly concerning the pixie, and can't quite seem to get a hold of her feelings in the matter of being a big sister. She is coming around though, like I said, every other day now. ;) She does want very much to be a big sister and play with the pixie, but she of course wants to stake her claim on us as well. Fine line to walk huh? Her balance is getting better. And the times they do play well together make it all worth it.
Please pray the weather continues to hold until our A/C is fixed and if you could, say a prayer for the princess that she can wrap her mind around this adoption thing and be the Angel girl I know she is all the time instead of just the brief glimpses I've been getting lately. I do try to make the most of those brief glimpses but I would love to see her around on more of a daily basis again. :)
Well Hello There!
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment