Thursday, May 21, 2009

An update








So this is how yesterday afternoon was going BEFORE and after the Princess fell. See how her and our neighbor are on top of the tunnel.. they do this all the time, despite our warnings and I guess we figured they have done it so often they'll be fine. Well they were, here. Then they got down and traded places and it was as the Princess was climbing back up that she fell backward into the open part of the toy. Daddy has finally seen an x-ray and apparently her bone is broken vertically..a crack all along the bone. I am waiting on the call right now to find out how they are going to fix it. Whether it will be set and a molded cast or surgery. Pray with me will you?

She has been a real trooper, we are keeping on pain meds every 4 or 5 hours and it seems to be helping. She is not complaining except about having to keep it still. She would like nothing better than to just take the sling off and bounce around. I'm telling you I don't think anything slows this kid down. But she has insisted she is not climbing anymore, yeah we'll see.

I'll post again when we know more.

No comments: