Thursday, September 3, 2009

F@mily Photo Shoot











I got the promised CD from our photo shoot. Because there are so many pictures, I am going to break them into a series of posts. Since it was our first family shoot since bringing the pixie home and honestly the first since the Princess' first Christmas I thought I would start with some of the family pictures. Tell me please what is your favorite? For me it was kind of nice to not be behind the camera for a change, though it also was a bit hard to give up that control to someone else.

I will try to post again when I have a chance, there will be pictures of Daddy and his girls, me and the girls, sister shots, and of course some of each alone. The one set up we never got to that I had wanted was some of me and Daddy, oh well, next time. Hopefully it won't take another 3 years or more before I can convince him we need new ones, but it just might. Anyway, be sure to check back.

2 comments:

M and M Girls said...

they are all great. I think first and last one are the ones that stood out the most. everyone looks so beautiful. :-) look forward to seeing more.
Diane

Joanne said...

Can we only choose one favorite? They are all so beautiful. I think that I like the fourth one down of the family shots. You all look so happy together!