Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Think she was excited?


Check out that toe! :)


She had a FABULOUS time at dance tonight! I got to watch from the van and she did really well for her first ever class. She did super when the teacher had them line up and walk across the floor on tip toe with their hands over their heads. SO CUTE! I think she's going to want to stick with it for awhile, of course she still insists she wants to figure skate too, I swear with this kid it is all about the costumes.. LOL

2 comments:

M and M Girls said...

too cute :-) Wouldn't it be too cute to have our girls in the same ballet class J&M would be a hoot to watch together :-) I am glad she loved it
Diane

rgshrs said...

Oh I wish that we were closer together! I am sure they would be fast friends and have a great time together being "girls" LOL.