Friday, March 12, 2010

Another week another soccer practice








Yes, this is what Devyn does during soccer practice, attempts to get me to take pictures of just her. Nope, no vanity here.... yah, sure.. LOL.
Julia is loving soccer. Not once have I heard her complain about a practice or a game. She had said No to T-ball next month but I think she has changed her mind, so we'll probably give that a try too. It starts right after soccer ends and goes til the end of the school year. So there are our Saturday mornings til June. I am not sure yet though, as Daddy will be getting home, we may be going to Disney in May (dates still up in the air but we are considering it) and she will have her dance recital and things will be building and getting busier than ever. So we will talk it over one more time before I register her for that. I am not saying I see any particular natural talent in any direction yet for Julia but she seems to love everything she tries to do and she does it with all of heart usually. Makes it hard for me to tell her No to anything, but I do have to consider our schedule and how much she can actually commit to anything. We have a conflict already with her last soccer game being scheduled at the same time as her dance photos. We haven't decided yet which we will miss, we may be able to reschedule her individual pictures but she would not be in her class picture and I really feel like she has committed her whole year to dance and just the last few weeks to soccer...sigh.. oh the life of a busy child and next year Devyn will be old enough for all of this too. Oh my.


No comments: