






Well you can see what our next few weeks will consist of. LOL. Seems we are in the van a lot these days. School, dance class, soccer practice, soccer games and whatever else needs to be done. Whew no wonder the kiddos are in bed so early these days. We have pretty much given up naps for Devyn, though this is not necessarily by choice. It definitely makes 4:30-7 a bit rough some nights but it's that or fight her all afternoon to try to get her to settle down for a nap.. forget it we'll go with a 7 o'clock bedtime, it's working for us for the moment. I so don't want to jinx us but the potty training is going pretty well. I think she is starting to get it, she even told me when we were out yesterday that she had to go and she actually went when I took her. Of course that might be because her lil buddy had just had an accident and his Mama was off changing him. They are getting close these days it is so cute, but we just found out they will in deed be in the same class next year at the preschool 3 days a week. His mom and I have already apologized to the office staff. (heehee) They are so cute but also a handful together.. it should be interesting. We had already been joking about feeling bad for the teacher that got the two of them together. Little did we know. They are both excited though about going to "school" next year... and I have to say I am excited too. I think it will be really good for all of us, and I will even be able to volunteer at Julia's school, make appointments, etc. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment