Wednesday, March 10, 2010




I decided I should probably get back to this post and tell you what the big deal was. Back a couple of months ago when we were getting into the potty training and Dev was really fighting the whole idea, to save the Princess dresses they were put away in the closet and I had to tell her she couldn't play dress up until she was using the potty all the time because "Princesses use the potty" and because frankly the idea of cleaning them was not at all appealing to me... well this week we have been in big girl panties all week with no accidents, so the dress up things got to come back out. You can see how happy she was to have them back and let me tell this chick is so proud of herself!!! She tells everyone "Look, I got panties, I BIG girl!" LOL Yes baby I think you are. One proud Mama too, this is not to say I think we will not have accidents but I believe now they will really be accidents. :)

She does still sleep in a pull up, but even so most mornings this week even that was dry and she sleeps from 7:30 8 pm to about 8 sometimes 8:30 am so that is pretty darn good too. When Daddy gets home we will take the rail off the crib and convert it to the toddler bed and then we will work on the night time training too.



1 comment:

M and M Girls said...

way too cute! she is a rue princess. That deserves a trip to Disney :-) lol