Tuesday, July 21, 2009


They set quite the table for tea don't they? LOL


Cheese! or should we say Fluff????
Tackle!! Dresses or not, they can still get rough...


Can you tell just how much she is loving having an older girl around??? The secrets these two cousins would share if we were closer....
some beach time

Beautiful Allie, she loved the water!

Ash wasn't much for staying out of the water either!

Wow, life sure has been busy and Mama sure has been tired. but what a wonderful couple of weeks we have had. So much fun seeing Papa, Nai-Nai, and the whole family. I hope that you all had as much fun being here as we had having you visit! Thanks so much for helping to get the play set started, now to just get it finished before Daddy leaves;)

Both girls so enjoyed the extra attention that came with having family around. Mama and Daddy even got a few hours to go see Harry Potter (Thanks Papa and NaiNai!!!) such a rare treat!

I'm still playing catch up it seems and have to go work in the Princess's room today to reorganize and the play room too, but no big deal, not like they'll stay that way long, but maybe until the next time we have some friends over at least. That's okay, we're more concerned with everyone, including the girls, having a good time and enjoying their toys, than making sure they are all put into exactly the right place every moment. So I don't mind the occasional trips into their rooms to set things to rights when they get out of hand and they both do help clean up, they don't always like it, but they always help.

I've also got to get paperwork ready for the pixie's Dr appt tomorrow with Orthopedics, really hoping there is something that can be done for how bad her feet turn in. And doing enrollment papers for the Princess to start school. August 24 is coming up fast, and her birthday even faster! Which reminds me, I need to order a Barbie cake and get some party supplies! Like I said, busy, busy! I'm putting the other pictures on Dropshots, so don't forget to check them out there!

No comments: