Wednesday, July 29, 2009

**More fun in the sun**











Can you tell we just love these guys??? Took the kids to another nearby Children's park today, as you can see, they clearly had a blast! The princess just loves being with her old friends again and the pixie just loves being outside and getting wet! LOL not to mention dirty, they found the sandbox too and I swear she tried to bring half of it home in her bathing suit! YUCK!

We spent about 2 1/2 hours there this morning and they were from one end of the park to the other, I had to tell them to go back in the water one last time to cool down before it shut down for the afternoon break. There are more pictures at Dropshots as usual. Miss Melissa took some of these, mostly the ones of just the Princess with the boys as she had the camera while I changed the Pixie. Didn't she get some good shots of them though??? Love it! It is going to be so hard to say good-bye again next week, but we can take solace in that we'll see them again next summer and with school starting I'm sure the Princess will have no problem making some new friends too.

No comments: