




Well, maybe not, but one of my Facebook friends had a good idea last week. The girls were playing so good with pillows and blankets and what not that she said "why not make them a tent?" they loved it! Well at least the Princess did, the Pixie did to a point but then she was done and ready to move on to something else. Either way it was fun and gave Mama some more much needed rest on the couch. A lots of sleepless nights this week, just too much thinking going on.
Daddy has also been busy working on the new play set for the girls! YAY!! He went back to work on it yesterday (and will not be happy that I posted that picture...so shhh!!) he actually got quite a bit done on it yesterday. Both platforms have been built and one wall since that picture was taken. So hopefully by the end of the week they will have some thing else to swing, slide and climb on. :)
Time is ticking by rather quickly right now for us, we have so much we want and need to cram into this month of August. So check back often for more goings on. I'll try to do better about posting more often, it's just been a bit crazy lately and hard to fit in time at the computer.


2 comments:
My girls love making tents - playing under the table - you name it. I can find them just about anywhere. :-) Glad to see your girls have fun.
I remember doing this as a little girl with my older sister. We used bed sheets in our room.
Diane
My brother and I were the same way, Diane. I have done this for Julia before, but not for a long time...so she really thought it was a great treat:)
Post a Comment