This has become a topic of conversation for the Princess and I. It started with talking about God being in our hearts. Well yesterday I was going out with a friend for dinner and a movie, no kids allowed, this has been a hard concept for the Princess lately. She has not forgotten yet that I left her for a few hours with Papa and Nai-Nai, not that she wasn't fine, she just hasn't forgotten or let me forget that I left her and she didn't really want me to. So..... I made the comment that I am always with her, no matter what happens, and she caught right on and said "In my heart?" you betcha baby in your heart. This seemed to help her a little. Today she was talking about me being gone last night and that she missed me. I hugged her and said "but I came home and you were fast asleep, I checked on you" (checking on her at night is a big concern of hers too) she said "okay, and you were in my heart?" I said "was I?" she thought about it for a minute and said "yes, you were". I smiled and said "Okay".... then this is where it gets really good...... she had a long pause where I could see was she thinking but I had no idea about what... all of the sudden she got a look of wonder on her face and said "Mama! Do you think Bradon is in my heart too???" OH MY! I said " I don't know, but I bet he is because you think of him so often" she paused again and then asked "do you I'm in Bradon's heart??" again pause for me and I said "well I think maybe because Bradon thinks about you an awful lot too".... she then went on in a sing- song voice, Bradon's in my heart, I'm in Bradon's heart, this was just before nap time, she went to sleep one HAPPY Princess! She keeps asking if it's Sunday yet, because we are meeting them at the water park on Sunday, she's quite willing to skip her birthday tomorrow if it meant she could see him sooner instead. Though she is very excited that she has seen boxes arriving this week for her birthday and knows she gets to open those AND have her "Barbie Diamond Castle" cake tomorrow! Good thing we could a Barbie Diamond Castle cake, because she has been absolutely adamant on this topic! LOL
Speaking of her birthday, got to go wrap some presents.... Mama isn't likely to get much sleep tonight.... :)
Well Hello There!
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment