You can see it was an eventful day today! Daddy's birthday, the Pixie's adoption being final!! Praise GOD! and just so things were kept in balance the Princess got a present from Papa in the mail today. Go Bucks! I think he is determined that sports watching will enter my house one way or the other. LOL
We are so tired, the girls took long naps this afternoon so we ended up going out to a late dinner to celebrate all of the blessings in our lives. Yummy dinner but oh we both ate too much. On the way home we got to watch several crabs attempting to cross the island road, so funny. I don't think I have ever noticed that before. We also took a quick stop so that Daddy could show the Princess the stars. She thought that was sweet but said she was ready to go home. She was so tired tonight.
Pre K is going well. Today is the first day she has asked why she has to go alone though. She wants the pixie and I to stay with her. I told her school was just for her. It was so sweet when we went to pick her up they were just finishing circle time (how they end every day) but the Pixie disrupted them today. She slipped out of my hand as we entered the room and went right for her sister..."There's Sissy!" she cried to the laughter of every other mom and while it was sweet I had to go pull her back and apologize. Must remember to keep a tighter grip on her. LOL
All in all we are having a good week so far!


No comments:
Post a Comment