We got the girls each a little fold out couch for the play room so they can more comfortably enjoy the TV that Papa and NaiNai bought them. You can tell they love them, but someone tell me why I felt obligated to buy two when half they time they are trying to squeeze into the same one anyway?? That would be the Princess wanting her little sister close to her, and sometimes the Pixie even agrees. They can be so cute!
The video I got at lunch yesterday. I was in the bedroom and I could hear the Princess belting out a song to the Pixie. Naturally I grabbed the camera and attempted to sneak up behind her. I did too, only I forgot the memory card!! So that video is still on the camera memory until I can get it uploaded. This I got right after but you can see I got busted. LOL. Even so, she kept singing as long as I didn't try to get her face. How can anyone that likes their picture taken so much be so self conscience about video?? I don't get it, but it was still super cute watching her sing to her sister. Apparently the only audience that she will really perform for! Even for us, she will tell us that she is going to sing us a song but from the other room. Did I mention she reminds me of me as a child?? A solo as far as I was concerned was "so low you couldn't hear me" and apparently she shares that philosophy for the moment.
Oh and she really laid the drama on thick tonight. I was getting the Pixie ready for bed, brushing teeth etc and the Princess wasn't quite ready to face bedtime yet. So as I'm carrying the Pixie to the bathroom, she is following us crying out "No, No, not yet....YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE" SAY WHAT???? We had a little chat about being overly dramatic and she was fine. Oh my what am I in for? and dare I even contemplate it?
Well, darn, I can't get the videos to load tonight, I'll try again tomorrow. Stay tuned. LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment