Sunset down at the beach the other night.



For some reason here, the Princess thought it was necessary to put different colored socks on her hands and feet. I think even the Pixie was trying to figure out what she was doing.
Having some cuddle time with Dad the other day.
I couldn't resist trying to capture the light coming through the clouds on the way home the other night. These pics were taken from the van going about 50mph. Not bad considering huh?

First night with her glasses.
We had gotten home and they sat themselves down with books, side by side, of course. I love this:)
Hmmm, what should I read now? Both girls are completely fascinated with my oh so unorganized book case.
The Pixie and I were playing in the van when the Princess was getting her cast off.


Chick-fil-A with Ms. Debra. I was trying to show you that I had actually gotten some ribbons to stay in her hair. She loved it! LOLThese are some random pictures that I have taken this summer with my phone. Thought you might enjoy some of our more spontaneous moments, cause see, much as it might look like it, I don't ALWAYS have my good camera with me. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment