It's been busy around here and add in the afternoon thunderstorms and Daddy has been hard pressed to find time to finish the play set. But it's looking pretty good now and both girls love it. I think the roof will have to wait til spring. We are just getting too short on time just now.
The princess had a good week at school. She did very well during drop off and pick up every day but she's still not eating lunch with the other kids yet. And I would wager still not talking very much, but goodness she has no problem talking about them. So I know she is having fun, she just seems to be following her pattern of watching quietly for awhile before deciding where to jump in. Though her sore lip isn't helping any. I took her to the Dr's after school on Friday and I was right it was infected, so she is on Augmentin. Poor baby. It's so much worse because of course she sucks on her bottom lip in her sleep, always has. So that has been waking her up the last couple of nights, when she dreams she has been able to calm herself and go right back to sleep, but now when she tries to suck her lip in of course it hurts terribly and wakes her up even more. And she was doing so well. She slept in her bed without waking Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights and Thursday didn't wake til 5:30 as Daddy was just pulling out for work I let her come to bed then. She had been coming in about 7 all week! Now I am afraid with her lip like this that may have been undone. Time will tell.
The Pixie and I enjoyed some quiet afternoons this week with Sissy at her school. I think we both enjoyed that. Friday was the only day I heard "but I don't want to go to school!" poor girl was so tired but go she did and she was fine. Thankfully she seemed to have gotten all that out of her system while we got ready.. oh she is going to be fun next year when she has to get up early to go. yikes.


No comments:
Post a Comment