The Princess started at her Pre K today. She did great! Here's a quick slide show if you want to read more about our first day, then go
here. I felt it was important that this went on her blog. The Pixie and I stopped at Walmart on the way home and picked up a couple of movies, a little baby doll for her, and Pixo's for sissy for after school. She has been fascinated by Pixo's for some time now so I thought it would be a good surprise for a good first day of school. Daddy will pick her up some special cupcakes or a mini cake or something on his way home from work. Yep, we make a big deal about every thing around here:)
UPDATE: I added some after school pics too. Daddy brought the Princess home some flowers and a cake for her first day of school. She had a very good day and is excited that she gets to go back tomorrow. She also started to fall asleep in the van on the way home but I think that has passed, now she's watching a movie the Pixie and I bought her this morning while the Pixie takes a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment